Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Storm is coming.

After what I experienced last night I was drained and fell asleep. I slept peacefully until this morning when the alarm went off. I was going to ride with Kathleen this morning so she wouldn’t have to drive alone to a meeting in another town. However, I needed rest, so I slept. When I awoke, it was if I had been dead. I needed to slowly breathe and each breath seemed to fill my body with life. It was an interesting experience for sure.

As I sit here now, with Roadie curled up and sleeping beside me, I’m looking out the window of the front room into the forest and meadows beyond. The sky is like a fog, It’s as if one single cloud, thin and translucent, is covering the sky as there seems to be no end, no beginning, just the sky. It seems there is a storm heading this way as the wind, the swift wind of change, is blowing.

I am thinking, and have reread, about what I experienced last night and I am about to cry again. I do not fully understand this level of awareness, nor it’s meaning. I just want to sit some where and be quiet for fear that if what the spirits said last night is real, then if I think, I can create, I can dream, and I can write things into existence with just a thought. I suppose we all have this power.

“Your conscience is the measure of the honesty of your selfishness. Listen to it carefully.” Another quote from Illusions.

“We are all. Free. To do. Whatever. We want. To do.” Is another quote from Illusions that I read. It seems that there is a great truth here. I’ll wait to hear, and see, the answers to this. For now I am trying not to think, but the words keep flowing.

Thought for now: Change is the only thing in life that can be counted upon to happen. My name Lynn means a large body of water, the refreshing one. Water changes, it flows, it goes along freely to become, to be, many things. Am I open to change? Am I a dreamer, a writer, an artist, a magician, and can I (can you, can we all) create whatever we want to do, to be?