Friday, February 10, 2006

An Apology

Today I was reminded of the fact that people share things with me in confidence. The things we talk about aren’t necessarily meant to become part of this Blog. When I write I just write what is on my mind and I haven’t been mindful of whom I’m writing about and what we have shared. Thus, if I have shared any information in this Blog about you or anything that you have shared with me in confidence, please accept my sincere apology. It is never my intent to cause any harm to anyone through my writings or to share things that they don’t want shared with others. If there is anything contained within this Blog that you do not desire to have posted here, please, please, please let me know and I will remove it promptly.

I have lived my life so openly that I sometimes I’m not aware of the idea of having to keep some things quiet, shielded, or private. I suppose I’m learning that there is power in silence. The power of words is great, so I will have to be more mindful of the power of my words, both spoken and written, so as to not cause anyone any alarm or harm. However, through this apology I’m also going to encourage others to seek to live their lives openly without fear of how others think, believe, or perceive them. I have found that by living my life openly and being true to myself that I am free from worrying about what others think about me as even though some may not fully understand, most seem to accept me for being me.

I apologize to anyone if I have shared anything here that you didn’t want shared. I was just sharing the experiences so I could express some ideas to help and encourage others. Please forgive me.

Namaste.