Sunday, February 12, 2006

A Break for Centering

Today is Sunday and I have spent most of the day inside because it has been very cold here in Missouri. I prepared lunch for Kathleen and we talked for a few hours. We then went over to her home to check on a leak she noticed by the pump house. The water softener was leaking and causing the pump to run nonstop. I changed the flow of water from the water softener directly to the house so it would bypass the system. I cut the power off to the softener and began checking things out. Because of the way the softener was constructed I couldn’t figure out how to undo things to find the leak, so Kathleen said that she would call someone to have them come look at it. I also showed her a small leak at the pump and she said she would also call the pump repair people for them to look at it. I wish I felt more comfortable doing plumbing so I could have helped more, but at least we were able to stop the leaking for now.

Need for Centering, Finding Answers, and Taking a Break

Lately, I have had many questions arise in my mind about my life, so I am going to take some time to seek the answers to these questions. I will be taking a break from writing in the Blog, although I will still be writing in my journal. I have some things to work through and sort out and don’t feel that I can share them here just yet. I will set my intentions to post my journal writings when I have sorted things out more, but for now they need to remain private.

With this said, I hope everyone will understand that there won’t be many Blog entries in the coming days. I will let everyone know when I am posting again.

What I would like to see is what others are going through, what questions they are asking, how they are living life, and how they are growing. So please post your comments by clicking ‘Comments’ at the end of each Blog entry and then clicking ‘Post Comment’ to write your thoughts. Maybe if others are encouraged by my writings, then, they will also be encouraged by yours. You don’t have to be eloquent to write, just write. Don’t be afraid to share you thoughts, you might find others who also share those thoughts and together you can find the answers, the encouragement to live, and the strength to live life fully.

Thought for today: Where are you? Where are you in life? Where are you in your relationships? Where are you in your career? You get the idea of the question. It’s open ended. Where are you?