Sunday, February 26, 2006

Stillness

I have just awoken from 12 hours of rest. After the last two nights of struggled sleep, I finally feel refreshed. Surprisingly, Roadie stayed on the bed until I woke up, and he let me sleep, not licking my face to wake me up. I suppose he knew I needed the rest.

Yesterday dearest Finnabair, Lonnie and Terese sent me an email saying to “chill out, you’re searching to hard.” It was funny because I had been out walking in the woods and meadows here at the Cabin because I was feeling the same thing. I spent the day relaxing and not really do much of anything.

Last night’s sleep was peaceful, energizing, and from my dreams, all about letting go. We ask the question, then let it go, releasing it. We call something to be, then let it go wrapped in golden light, so that is can become. Today, I’m letting go, and am just going to enjoy being. What a beautiful day it is, with the sun shining bright upon the pale blue sky, the multi-colors of green shimmering in the pines against the blue. It’s even warm outside. I think a walk is in order today, it’s so nice to walk around here, explore. I might try to see if I can find the cave again.

Thought for now: ( ) You put in a thought. I’m trying to let all of mine go for the moment. LOL