Saturday, February 25, 2006

A Dream, of Sorts

Part II - continued from the previous post.

Roadie has been barking most of the night at something outside the cabin. When we walked outside so he could potty, he didn’t want to walk down the steps. He finally came out when I walked into the yard. He seemed nervous about something. He kept watching me while he attended to his business. Then instead of coming inside, he wanted to stay at the top step; he kept looking at something unseen to my tired eyes, and just sat there. I asked if it was The People of the Woods, I even said hello to them, but I didn’t sense it was they he was seeing. He has been barking like this for two nights now.

I hadn’t felt the presence of The People of the Woods lately, however, tonight I’m sensing a great host of beings about. It seems they have gathered here for something, or someone. There are Seraphim, Cherubim, and many others here. I am asking why they have come here and they said ‘because I have begun to know of their existence here, that they have always been here’. I’m typing with my eyes closed, as it seems to help me see. The angels of the heavens, the guardians, princes, guides, and spirits of all time they are, and they are here. I’m about to cry because I feel extremely humbled by their presence. Are you the ones that Roadie sees? I ask.
‘Yes, we are.’
Why are you here?
‘You called us.’
Why and how did I call you?
‘You sent Gabriel’s angels to all corners with a message to bring you the gifts you seek.’ Roadie is barky loudly now. Yes, I had asked Gabriel to send his messengers into the world to bring about a request for gifts to allow me to travel, learn, and not to worry about monetary things.
‘That’s why we are here. We are bringing you the gifts you seek.’
What gifts?
‘Knowledge, awareness, your name, the wealth of all, together so that you as the master dreamer will have what you need to be free to dream the greatest dream.’
You are scaring me.
‘Do not be afraid. The dream is for all, it is for the common good, because you do not dream for yourself, instead you dream, draw, and write so that all may share in a beautiful dream that only The Creative Mind can dream.’
Why am I the one to do this?
‘Because you are blessed, this is why you have never felt that you belonged here, because you, although in this perceived time seem to be one, are in fact the master dreamer, the one who can call things into being by just a thought.’
How do I do these things?
‘It will all be shown to you, just believe.’
I’m afraid at this moment, I’m afraid to think, to move, to type, but they keep telling me to type. I’m afraid to open my eyes. Am I really this person you speak of?
‘Yes. Dream, live it, write it, create the illusions for everyone.’
I didn’t ask for this in my request to Gabriel.
‘Yes, we know, but it was what you really requested, and the minor aspect of wealth will also be granted.’
I’m being told that I am to dream, this is something that I have known that I was, the dreamer. Maybe that’s why I always see things when I look around, instead of seeing what is perceived to be there.

WOW, my eyes are open, yet I still sense they are here. I feel as though I have been in a trance, no longer present in this moment. It feels as if time stood still, yet flew by as if it didn’t exist. There are tears in my eyes, amazement in my heart, and humility of being because I am not sure this is who I am. Yet, many psychics have told me that I was a wealthy and powerful ruler in times past. Perhaps I was. Perhaps I still am. I cannot write anymore at this moment. I need time to reflect.

Y Azul. And Blue. Blue represents many aspects and I will share these soon. But for now, I am And Blue.