Monday, February 06, 2006

I am no more.

I am no more, but I am who I have always been. The stories told about Mr. Bear were in fact stories about myself - my fear, my own personal power, and strength, and how I needed to deal with an aspect of self that I kept running away from. Mr. Bear is part of me. The bear represents a powerful force of nature, strength, and so much more. After last night’s experience of meeting my true self, the Mr. Bear experience was brought into clarity. I had asked yesterday while driving if I could know my Native American animal spirit guides. I was shown the fox, the owl, and the Bear. I shuddered when I saw the bear and realized what I’ve mentioned above – that the bear is myself – the strong part of myself. I feel that there are other animal spirit guides, but they haven’t been presented yet.

It seems by meeting my true self; that I no longer have the desires I had before. It’s as if I am new again, but I’m the same, only more. As I learn I am realizing how much I do not know, yet how much I do know. I’m being shown things that seem to be the wisdom of the ages because I haven’t learned about some of these things properly, but it’s intuitive.

I’ll share the Native American Totem of the Bear now, another one of my animal spirit guides.

A Poem about the Bear:

Deep in slumber, dreams unending,
Wise old bear, patient, strong,
Send me dreams of transformation.
Grant me intuition along
With introspection of my life,
Inner listening, no more strife.

The Bear as an animal totem represents Caution, Healing, and Leadership. The power of the Bear totem is the power of introspection. The answers to all our questions lie within us. Each of us has the capacity to quiet the mind, enter the silence and know. Just as the bear hibernates during the winter, people with a Bear totem will be quieter during the winter months. But they must awaken in the spring and seek whatever opportunities are around them. When you have a Bear totem, you are being guided to a leadership role.You must be fearless in defending your beliefs. The Bear also encourages you to exercise your abilities as a natural healer. Bears are associated with trees, which are natural antennas, linking the heavens and the Earth. Bear also has links to the seven color rays of the Universal Light as well as Lunar ties, linking the subconscious and the unconscious mind. It is associated with the Goddess Artemis. (you can read more about her by clicking on her name - she is the goddess Helene or Selene, my embodiment goddess.)

This leadership, healer, and power is something I have always been aware of in my life, however, I have always ran from it because I didn’t want the responsibility that came with it. My experience at the cabin with Mr. Bear, rather real or perceived, was about me facing my fears so I could meet myself. The Bear’s link to the trees helps me understand why I get my energy and spiritual connection when I am enjoying the wilderness and forests. This is something that I have always enjoyed, taking long walks in the woods. The Bear’s link to the seven color rays of the Universal Light represent the main body Chakras (energy centers of the body) and as such represent in my life the fact that I am working towards a balanced energy without the blockages of those Chakras that have held me back from being the man I know I am, the man that as mother Gretchen shared today, the man that they have always seen. She commented today that she was glad that I finally could see the special, powerful man that they all knew. I am humbled by just the thought of who I am now that I am accepting it and learning to embrace my being. The Bear’s leadership aspect has always been a part of my life as I have always been put into leadership positions in the past without seeking it. I know that there is something very special coming up where I will be the one to lead, and if it’s to keep with my Life’s Path, I know it will have something to do with spiritual leadership.

Thought for today: I am no more, but I am more than I have ever been, I am who I have always been. Does this statement resonate truth to your life?