Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Roadie - Growing

I thought I should share how much Roadie is growing. He's going to be a bit larger than I was informed by the Vet, however, I'm pleased. I had been concerned over some skin issues, but with the help of some Rescue Remedie, and our healthy water (I'll share another time what all is in it.) and love he is now showing a beautiful, silky, shiny coat of hair. His muscles are growing and he's filling out. His eyes still show the beauty and love within through their reminder of blue - the color for the Third Eye Chakra - the ability to see clearly.

He is such a blessing as we travel. He loves everyone and eagerly expresses it. He is very smart and has learned how to play catch with a ball. He is learning about going outside to potty and is doing very well with it, although he had some things to work through.

I'm learning love, patience, gentleness and how to live in the moment with him around. I'm very blessed.

Namaste.