Saturday, January 14, 2006

Positive Acknowledgements

Today is Saturday and my niece, Kailyn, and I have been working on clearing her spaces of negative energies. Kailyn is a very special young lady who has a great path ahead of her. She will become very well known as she discovers her talents, is provided love, encouragement, support, and guidance. Today she was able to understand the concepts of why it is important to remove negative energies (things that are broken, things that are not presently utilized, and things that no longer have a purpose in her stewardship) and through this was able to accomplish a great deal of clearing of her spaces. I have greatly enjoyed being blessed to guide her in this understanding.

I was amazed how she responded so quickly when my mother, Jimmie, arrived here today. My mother is an amazing, caring, loving, creative, and spiritual woman, however she is struggling with a great deal of negative energy in her life. Upon her arrival she began to send that negative energy through words into our space and I acknowledged it as such as I have learned to do with a hand gesture. Kailyn realized what I had done and immediately said outloud, "the power of words." My mother looked puzzled so I was given the opportunity to share with her the power of words and the ability of recognizing negative energy, not accepting it, and sending it back to the sender to take ownership with the possibility of altering that energy with a positive true energy.

I was very pleased to be able to plant some seeds within my mother's heart and spirit for a future conversation that I hope will provide encouragement, love, forgiveness and a desire to release the negative energies from her life that have held her captive for so long. My last visit here my mother visited my sister's home and I had regreted not acknowledging my honor of her as my mother. I had requested from God the opportunity to acknowledge this to her and to ask her forgiveness. I had this opportunity today. I sensed in her upon that positive acknowledgement a great sense of release because her heart opened, she cried, and for a moment became the mother I knew as a child. I shared with her little bits of ideas of what I was here to accomplish with my sister's family and then asked when the time was right and we had the opportunity to sit alone that we could share some together. While driving here I meditated and prayed, asking for an opportunity to show my mother forgiveness and love, to encourage her in releasing the negative energy bonds, and the courage to free herself to find her Life's Path again. I believe my spiritual awakening and growth was to help fulfil my heart's desire to help guide my family back together, along with assisting others in growing in knowledge, wisdom and understanding. In order to be here and have these moments, I have had to release my own negative energy bonds, learn to stay connected with the positive energy of God, recognize negative energy and call it by name so others will become aware and take responsibility for that negative energy, and become open, vulnerable, and empty in order to freely provide the positive energy from God's Love to others. I'm amazed at how people respond to such flow of positive energy through the power of words.

Not only are my sister, her husband (Vic), and my niece responding back with positive energy, the animals, the house, and even the land here are responding. I have struggled with accepting the path I was shown a long time ago and have tried to run away from it for too long for fear of loosing something, however, I haven't lost anything. I have gained more than I have given up. Releasing the fear and finding courage and freedom to follow my Life's Path has been an amazing experience in spiritual enlightenment. I have never felt so strong, powerful, full of love, and the ability to express myself so freely. Nor have I ever felt so full of love that I was able to share positive energy with others. I used to always utilize sexual aspects to steal energy from others and I suppose that is why I no longer feel the desire to pursue some of the older aspects. I'm now free to be myself without fear, to love others, and to express positive acknowledgements. I have to provide a positive acknowledgement here in the fact that I have learned most of this from my small travel companion - Roadie - who loves unconditionally. When I am with him my heart is so full of love and acceptance that it has to flow out because I have so much.

Thought for today:

Are you providing positive acknowledgements to others?

Blessings of health and a desire for understanding to everyone.

Namaste.