Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Room in Antigua









Well, I stayed my first night in the dorm room for less than $4 US. I obtained a private room the next day for less than $8 US per night and then later on discovered an even better room with windows and a much nicer bathroom for $10 US per night. Thus, now I'm in the best room in the hotel and greatly enjoying the space because we can hang out in here comfortably, like tonight when we all did our homework together in my room.

This morning Henrieta departed for Lake Atitlan and we may meet up with her this weekend, but this morning before she left she was in my room uploading photos from her camera for the internet. So here are a few photos of my room and some of the views from the roof top of the hotel, where we all enjoyed a candle light dinner under the stars tonight. Yeah, I cooked it. LOL.