Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Advancing Credentials in Australia

As the years have passed, as I have seen how my work has assisted people, and since I'm stepping out into new business ventures and expanding old ones, I've decided to expand my learning. Master Feng, a descendant of the Founding Father of Feng Shui – King Wen, is holding a Feng Shui practitioner training in Sydney, Australia. He is only holding the trainings in Australia this year, so I have to request that the Universe allow me the opportunity to make this trip.

Since I have never been to Australia, but have always wanted to visit, I've decided to set intentions to save funds and work extra hard to make this trip. I have set aside a few weeks for the trip so I can explore some of the beautiful Australian Outback and wonders of Sydney.

The course, with the Out of Country Savings is $2,988.
The round trip airfare is $1,500.
Hotel in Sydney for the training is $700.
Spending money for the rest of the trip is $3,500.
Total: $8,988.

Thus, I'm thanking the Universe for bringing me the clients to fund this additional training and adventure in late October through the end of November. I trust that by setting this intention here that I'll be reminded to set other intentions to support this one. Now, to get to work and save enough money to fund this trip and education.