Saturday, July 26, 2008

Building Wealth

Despair, doubt, and feelings wonder flood my thoughts lately. My hopes of having the cabin completed by the end of summer are fading. Living here seems to drain every drop of money I can generate. Before I allow the place I’m calling home to ruin my finances, I’m putting together some solutions to fix the problems with energy. I’m sure some may question my seemingly madness, however, I know what I teach my clients works and I cannot teach it if I do not live it.

I’ve began working on correcting the bad flow of energy off the land through the ‘wealth’ area by creating a Wealth Garden in an old satellite dish, however, I still have to put some more top soil, find some winter plants, and then mulch it. There are plenty of rocks around here, so I will be buying some gold spray paint, painting the rocks to look like gold, and putting a pile of them into a container within the new Wealth Garden to symbolize wealth being saved. After I get this aspect completed I will begin working on creating a crescent moon shaped planter on the ground around the satellite dish, purchase some really nice shrubs, ground covers, and bulbs to plant there, not to mention mulching it. Once these are completed then the next step is to remove two dead trees (dead trees drain energy) near the Wealth Garden, trimming up the trees throughout the area, and mowing it all to keep it looking good.

When I’m in Austin next I will be purchasing some crystals to help draw energy back away from the quick slopping area of land. I believe I may also put a wind chime near the area to call in the wealth that is now being drained away. I’m sure in time others will grow to understand my madness as they see my finances improve, which I know they will when I devote such attention to saving my wealth.

Perhaps in time I’ll be able to finish the cabin, begin working on creating some gardens around it, and hopefully enjoy being here. Lately it seems that there is always something to get accomplished, so for now I’ll keep working and doing all the things needed. I know that I will complete the cabin and that I will enjoy being here, but for now it is a daily struggle to maintain my spirits and slowly work on it.

There are days of joy here, such as today when we all worked together to put up gutters on my sister’s home, when my father and I get to do projects together, and when we all get to play 42. My doubts will fade away, my hopes will be renewed, and my dreams will blossom into something beautiful, however, I have to believe and move forward daily into creating what I want my life here to be.